We focus on upskilling your team to use our best practice approach
We train your team to apply our unique self service consulting engagement approach and diagnostics to solve your complex business problems faster through our lean coaching oriented approach
Consistent Standardised Approach To Helping You Solve Business Problems
We approach every engagement with a simple straightforwardconsistent approach that's easy for you to understand, follow and apply in practice. No consulting BS. We pride ourselves on getting to the point quickly, being pragmatic and direct. The faster we get on the same page together the faster you get your problems resolved.
1. ASSESS The Need
The objective of the ASSESS The Need phase is to understand by asking the right questions, sharing insights and thinking from background research and past experiences in order to initiate discussion and demonstrate credibility, build trust and develop mutual respect.
Together, the parties involved need to work out where to look and what areas to probe to help determine the underlying root causes and solve the problems or challenges at hand.
2. SCOPE The Response
The objective of the SCOPE The Response phase is to develop a clear plan for the work required based on the agreed project scope and involves the identification of key dates, milestones and the resulting resource and cost implications.
All of which are dependent on the breadth of functions to be assessed and the number of specific areas to investigate and analyse.
3. PREPARE The Plan
The objective of the PREPARE The Plan phase is to further refine the plan into greater detail and prepare for and schedule the interviews and workshops required. Communications with all stakeholder groups that will be impacted by the diagnostic study are critical to set the tone for the diagnostic engagement, raise awareness and gain the support and access required.
All parties will need to be briefed so they understand what is happening, why it is taking place and what the expectations are of the people involved. Logistics will need to be addressed, meetings and workshops arranged. Information requirements will need to be defined and tailored to the scope of the engagement and a formal information request raised and issued for staff to respond to and action.
4. INVESTIGATE And Analyse
The objective of the INVESTIGATE And Analyse phase is to gather and analyse the documents requested through the information request to aid understanding of context and background, support analysis and investigation and inform the development of the summary of findings, the roadmap for change, the investment plan required to execute and the business case produced to demonstrate why the organisation must act.
The team assigned needs to ensure that the necessary artefacts required to structure and drive the workshop sessions are developed in sufficient time to support communications, logistics and scheduling of the workshop sessions.
5. RECOMMEND The Way Forward
The RECOMMEND the way forward phase focuses on producing the main deliverables namely:
- the Summary of Findings report,
- the Investment Plan,
- the Business Case for Change
- and the Transformation roadmap for change
These are based on the analysis of the information received and input from interviews, surveys and workshops conducted.
Other deliverables including project charters, technology evolution roadmaps and risk analysis and mitigation plans will also be developed depending on the scope agreed as required.
6. EXECUTE The Transformation / Change Plan
The objective of the EXECUTE The Plan phase is to take the deliverables from the Recommend The Way Forward phase and define the detailed programme and project plans required.
The plans will address the realisation of the necessary changes from a people, culture, process, risk and technology perspective.
Aspire Performance Improvement Limited is an Executive Training, Advisory and Consulting Services company that specialises in empowering clients to solve their own complex problems and challenges by applying our lean, agile and cost effective coaching oriented approach.
We specialise in 5 distinct areas today:
(1) Running Short Sharp Maturity Assessments and Self-Service Business Diagnostic engagements to drive client performance improvement initiatives in a standardised, structured and repeatable manner.
(2) Helping clients to address the complexity of the challenges presented by the UK's BREXIT decision
(3) Helping to drive growth for our clients through Consultative Selling and Strategic Account Growth Planning training and support services to increase business with new prospects and existing clients
(4) M&A Services: Helping clients to optimise value from their merger, acquisition, divestments, and due diligence to support transactions from both a buy side and sell side perspective.
(5) Helping clients to assess how they can leverage Digital technology solutions to transform their ways of working internally and enrich their customers experiences.