We focus on upskilling your team to use our best practice approach
We train your team to apply our unique self service consulting engagement approach and diagnostics to solve your complex business problems faster through our lean coaching oriented approach
Addressing the brexit Challenge - new course launch
IoD Public courses or in-house / off-site private courses launched from 12th sept 2016
We help clients to understand the breadth, depth and scope of the EU's reach and impact. Identify the macroeconomic developments they need to keep a watching eye on and assess the microeconomic impact on their business. We also provide clients with recommendations on how to organise to tackle the problem and demonstrate how our engagement approach and BREXIT diagnostic models can be used by your team to tackle the challenge practically.
Places on our public "Addressing The BREXIT Challenge" training courses being run at the Institute of Directors can be booked via Eventbrite by following the link on the title.
Full BREXIT Schedule at the Institute of Directors, Pall Mall, London is outlined below:
- Event 1 – 21st October 2016 - Trafalgar 2 Room
- Event 2 - 18th November 2016 – St James 1 Room
- Event 3 - 9th December 2016 – St James 1 Room
- Event 4 - 6th January 2017– St James 1 Room
- Event 5 - 3rd February 2017– St James 1 Room
- Event 6 - 3rd March 2017– St James 1 Room
- Event 7 – 7th April 2017– St James 1 Room
- Event 8 - 12th May 2017– St James 1 Room
- Event 9 - 2nd June 2017– St James 1 Room
- Event 10 - 7th July 2017– St James 1 Room
- Event 11 - 18th August 2017– St James 1 Room
- Event 12 - 8th September 2017– St James 1 Room
In addition we are running on-site or off-site courses tailored to your needs. Do call us to book a private BREXIT training workshop for your team.
Aspire company News Headlines
The Aspire Performance Improvement Limited business was officially launched on the 1st May 2016 to coincide with the release of our book and CEO Diagnostic applications.
Book Launch (Physical Printed Editions)
"Business Survival, Innovation and Growth - Solving Complex Business Problems By Running Corporate Diagnostics" has been launched on CreateSpace and is now available on Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com and Amazon Europe.
Extended distribution to additional channels is due to be finalised in the next 1.5-2 months. Further details to follow.
Book Launch (Digital Version)
"Business Survival, Innovation and Growth - Solving Complex Business Problems By Running Corporate Diagnostics" was launched on Kindle Direct Publishing and via Kindle Select for pre-order and will be available for digital download from Monday the 1st May 2016.
CEO Diagnostic Application Launch
The CEO Diagnostic Application was launched today on the following major application channels: Amazon Kindle, Apple, Android, Microsoft and Blackberry.
Links to buy the application include:
The CEO Diagnostic Application is expected to be released on all major mobile platforms by the 1st May 2016.
Available to buy on Android from Google Applications (Available Now)
Available to buy from the Amazon kindle applications store (Available Now)
Available to buy from the Apple applications store - search for "CEO Diagnostic" (Available Now)
Available to buy from the Microsoft applications store (Available Now)
Available to buy from the Blackberry applications store (Available Now)
On line Self Study E-Learning System now launched
Clients, Consultants, Training Professionals, Sales Professionals, aspiring managers, graduates and undergraduates are invited to join our licensed e-learning program to gain access to our core training materials and certification exams for your personal use within your own business. An annual licence costs £400 per annum per user. Discounts are available for multi-user licences.
The e-learning service is now live with membership options covering 3 month, 12 month, 24 month and 36 month subscription options available through the Aspire Store.
PDF Copies of the CEO Diagnostic training course is also available for personal use and is available to buy through the Aspire Store.
Client Training Events
In addition to our public training courses listed below we run on-site and off-site client specific training sessions for groups of 4 or more people.
If you are interested in booking a client specific course then call us on 01256 700472 or email us at:
to discuss and arrange the event.
public Training Events Schedule
The Public Training Events Schedule for our CXO Diagnostics Training courses has now been finalised and released. If you are interested in booking to attend a course then call us on 01256 700472 to discuss or book directly through the Eventbrite link below.
Initially courses will be run in Basingstoke. Other venues will be confirmed in the next 2-3 months. So do keep watching this space for updates.
We also intend to run a number of weekend training courses to provide the opportunity to attend a course in your own time without taking time out from your normal working week.
All courses can be booked onto and paid for through Eventbrite which we will be using to help manage and schedule all of our public training courses.
Diagnostics Training Events Schedule:
Basingstoke Course Schedule:
Holiday Inn, Grove Road, Basingstoke, RG21 3EE
Course Scheduled Start Time - 9.30am through to 5pm
2 day course - 22nd-23rd Sept 16
2 day course - 13th-14th Oct 16
2 day course - 17th-18th Nov 16
2 day course - 19th-20th Nov 16 (Weekend)
Aspire Performance Improvement Limited is an Executive Training, Advisory and Consulting Services company that specialises in empowering clients to solve their own complex problems and challenges by applying our lean, agile and cost effective coaching oriented approach.
We specialise in 5 distinct areas today:
(1) Running Short Sharp Maturity Assessments and Self-Service Business Diagnostic engagements to drive client performance improvement initiatives in a standardised, structured and repeatable manner.
(2) Helping clients to address the complexity of the challenges presented by the UK's BREXIT decision
(3) Helping to drive growth for our clients through Consultative Selling and Strategic Account Growth Planning training and support services to increase business with new prospects and existing clients
(4) M&A Services: Helping clients to optimise value from their merger, acquisition, divestments, and due diligence to support transactions from both a buy side and sell side perspective.
(5) Helping clients to assess how they can leverage Digital technology solutions to transform their ways of working internally and enrich their customers experiences.